Lay out of final colour choices!!! 

After sewing most of the bikini top (which just needs white binding). I had to lay out the potential colour ways for the bottoms to make sure they worked still with the top. This was about attempt number three of potential options: finally being decided by a few key factors.

 I wanted the charchol chlorban fabric at the front- so as to avoid any potential see thoroughness after wear at the beach, and also to stop the bikini from Being so light (originally it was going to be darker, as is more sun safe). I felt to the use of charchol on the back, side may help promote a more slimming effect with the swim suit. 

The white on the back centre is double thickness, again to stop any potential see thoroughness- but still allowing the white panel to help link up to the bikini top. 

Originally I had put the mesh down Lower on the front of the bottoms- this just didn’t balance visually with either the front or the back of the bikinis. 

Overall I am pretty happy with how they have sewn themselves up. I have to work on some neatness factors and finish off the white binding- and then will post another picture :) and get onto the swim coverup!!

Lay out of final colour choices!!!

After sewing most of the bikini top (which just needs white binding). I had to lay out the potential colour ways for the bottoms to make sure they worked still with the top. This was about attempt number three of potential options: finally being decided by a few key factors.

I wanted the charchol chlorban fabric at the front- so as to avoid any potential see thoroughness after wear at the beach, and also to stop the bikini from Being so light (originally it was going to be darker, as is more sun safe). I felt to the use of charchol on the back, side may help promote a more slimming effect with the swim suit.

The white on the back centre is double thickness, again to stop any potential see thoroughness- but still allowing the white panel to help link up to the bikini top.

Originally I had put the mesh down Lower on the front of the bottoms- this just didn’t balance visually with either the front or the back of the bikinis.

Overall I am pretty happy with how they have sewn themselves up. I have to work on some neatness factors and finish off the white binding- and then will post another picture :) and get onto the swim coverup!!

Lay out of final colour choices!!! 

After sewing most of the bikini top (which just needs white binding). I had to lay out the potential colour ways for the bottoms to make sure they worked still with the top. This was about attempt number three of potential options: finally being decided by a few key factors.

 I wanted the charchol chlorban fabric at the front- so as to avoid any potential see thoroughness after wear at the beach, and also to stop the bikini from Being so light (originally it was going to be darker, as is more sun safe). I felt to the use of charchol on the back, side may help promote a more slimming effect with the swim suit. 

The white on the back centre is double thickness, again to stop any potential see thoroughness- but still allowing the white panel to help link up to the bikini top. 

Originally I had put the mesh down Lower on the front of the bottoms- this just didn’t balance visually with either the front or the back of the bikinis. 

Overall I am pretty happy with how they have sewn themselves up. I have to work on some neatness factors and finish off the white binding- and then will post another picture :) and get onto the swim coverup!!

Lay out of final colour choices!!!

After sewing most of the bikini top (which just needs white binding). I had to lay out the potential colour ways for the bottoms to make sure they worked still with the top. This was about attempt number three of potential options: finally being decided by a few key factors.

I wanted the charchol chlorban fabric at the front- so as to avoid any potential see thoroughness after wear at the beach, and also to stop the bikini from Being so light (originally it was going to be darker, as is more sun safe). I felt to the use of charchol on the back, side may help promote a more slimming effect with the swim suit.

The white on the back centre is double thickness, again to stop any potential see thoroughness- but still allowing the white panel to help link up to the bikini top.

Originally I had put the mesh down Lower on the front of the bottoms- this just didn’t balance visually with either the front or the back of the bikinis.

Overall I am pretty happy with how they have sewn themselves up. I have to work on some neatness factors and finish off the white binding- and then will post another picture :) and get onto the swim coverup!!

Notes:

  1. inspirationboart reblogged this from tashdeardenfashion
  2. tashdeardenfashion posted this

About:

The ramblings of a fashion student's assignment.